Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our Office




The stairs led to a small area where we tucked our desks and computers up under the eaves, so to speak. There was a board closet built in up there but it was pretty useless and it surrounded a large pipe that worked its way from the basement. We stored some paint in the closet. It did have some old wallpaper on it and I don't believe I captured that, unfortunately. I did, however, take a couple pictures of the wallpaper that was found upon peeling away the top layer of wallpaper in the rest of the room which was a much more recent addition. I actually liked the wallpaper underneath. It even sported a border. I think the under layer of wallpaper might have been fairly old. Again, I wold love to hear from anyone who has knowledge about such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment