Saturday, October 24, 2009

Excitement at Hardy House
















The week after Labor Day was very exciting for us at Hardy House. That was the week the drywall was delivered. It came in through the upstairs window and through the front door. I, personally, was very, very happy.

Our friendly contractor, Jerry Knibbs, told us the drywall would take about 2 1/2 weeks to complete. By golly, I was so excited I asked friends over for dinner, scheduled for October 7. Well, I had to cancel those plans. We went into a rainy and cold snap and the drywall just wouldn't dry. The "guys" finally called the drywall finished two days ago--almost 5 weeks from start to finish. The pictures here were taken at different times during the hanging of the drywall. I'll put up more later now that it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment