Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Hardy House - In the beginning...



In 2005 my husband and I purchased this house on 13 acres in upstate New York. We loved the property. The house...not so much. But, we thought, we could live in it and it had potential and the kitchen was only 20 years old which was a real plus.

The house actually looks pretty good here. If I can locate the other picture from when we moved, you will see the improvements already. That's the barn in the background. That's a whole other blog...

The Hardy House Blog is our journey. We had always wanted to build a house but nothing ever worked out. The kids were grown. It was time. We found this spot and loved it.

Stop back as I'll be taking you through our remodeling process. I'll tell you what we did and what we didn't do and why. I'll also let you know what products we used and why. Maybe you'll be able to learn a thing or two and perhaps the research we have already done will keep you from having to spend the time researching yourself.

Spring is coming and the work continues. Come join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment