Monday, May 7, 2012

Hardy House Blog is BACK!

Yup. It's been a long while. What can I say? Dave, I think, burned out. It happens when you take on a project like this, I suppose.

We've been living in Hardy House in an unfinished state for quite a while and we are slowly getting to a better spot. Over the last two years we have seen the kids get married, and two new grandchildren enter life. My parents have been unwell and that is still a priority with us. I have had job retraining and switched jobs. Yes, dear followers, life does go on.

But, Dave is back. Yipee! he said he's sick of having house stuff to look forward to every weekend and now just wants it done.

Good news came this past Saturday. Our plumber called and said he can fit us in in less than two weeks. Now the bathrooms are going to get finished.

YAY!

Be back with some pics in a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you again, Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bruce! I've thought of you several times. How are you and how are your writing endeavors going?

    ReplyDelete