Saturday, August 11, 2012

Summer!

It's been a really hot summer and a lot has been going on.

I've said this before and I'll say it again - during a remodeling project like this, life often takes priority and this summer has been no exception.

I am sorry to say that my beautiful mother passed away on July 17, 2012 after a valiant battle with breast cancer. She was the strongest, bravest person I have ever met. May you rest in peace, mom. I will love you forever.

About the same time my mom went into hospice we moved my dad into a dementia care unit at the Canandaigua VA Medical Center. He is being well cared for and I see him regularly. That being said, a couple of nights ago he fell and broke his hip. He also has pneumonia. We expect he will have surgery in the next few days. I also have great love for my father.

I have several pics and comments to post about our remodel and, well, I will get to them as soon as I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment